When should I book?
I advise to book in advance, as soon as you start thinking about having a photoshoot, get in touch to discuss your dream session.
How to book?
There are few ways you can book your photoshoot.
Via Facebook, Instagram, e-mail email@example.com or simply click on the "Ready to Book" button at the bottom of this page and fill in a Contact form.
Where are you based and do you travel?
I'm Aberdeen based and yes I love to travel! If you want me to photograph your story, it will require a travel fee, depending on where it takes place. But no worries, I always try to find the cheapest way to come.
How long is the photoshoot?
Time varies between 20 minutes to 3 hours, depending on what kind of photoshoot you have booked.
What should we bring?
Treats for the kiddies, a beautiful blanket, water, your little ones favourite toy..... and a
relaxed and positive vibe.
What if the weather isn't on our side?
If it is raining, we will reschedule. If it is hot, we will find some shade. If it is overcast but
dry, we will go ahead as some of my favourite sessions have taken place on cloudy days.
Can we bring our pet?
Absolutely! Fur babies are most welcome. If you bring your pup along, make sure they
get some brisk exercise before coming. This will allow for a (hopefully) slightly calmer
doggy during your shoot.
When will we get our photos?
You will receive an online gallery link with all your photos within 3 days from the session. Once you pick your favourite photos, I will get the editing started and you will receive your photos within 4 weeks. (sometimes less depending on the sessions). You can download all the photos from the gallery but also share them and also order prints!
How many pictures will we receive?
The amount of photographs you receive, depends on the package you choose.
What shall we wear?
Finding the perfect outfit for your session may take a little bit of work, but you probably have great pieces already in your wardrobe that could work together!
Use these tips below to help formulate a plan. If you need help deciding what to wear, I'd love to help with that!
5 tips on what to wear!
1. Coordinate your outfits by finding the colour palette you love and finding pieces that compliment one another. Please avoid bright/neon colours. Soft, muted and neutral colours look great. Let your outfit speak your personality. It is important to feel as much like "you" as possible.
2. Layer and add accessories with a hat, headbands, necklace, jacket or a scarf.
3. Keep in mind we will be moving around! As much as I want you to look your best for your photographs I also want you to feel comfortable.
4. When it comes to patterns, a good rule of thumb is have one or two patterned outfit for every three people included in the session. Floral prints, polka dots, plaids work great! Also avoid large logos or licensed clothing.
5. Shoes! Remember that you'll want them to be comfortable as we move around, but please stay away from character themed shoes, athletic shoes and bulky soles.
What shall I wear for Maternity session?
All the "tips" of dressing for your session outlined above still apply plus a few more details to consider.
1. Avoid trends. You don't want to look back in 20 years thinking "why was I wearing that?!" because something is now out of style. That's why I prefer just wearing a simply flowy dress or jeans and a cute top.
2. Tight fitted clothing or a dress that accentuates your bump is a must.
3. If you struggle to get an outfit for the session, I have few dresses that can be borrowed.